As a Quality Assurance Tester at CS Advanced Technology you will have the opportunity to make an active contribution to maintaining the quality level of the company. This way you ensure that the quality level is raised to a higher level within the development department. You do this by performing various tests when developers add new functionalities. In addition, you are responsible for regression tests after each deployment, so that we can be sure that everything is working properly.
CS Advanced Technology
Digitisation is taking leaps and bounds, CS Advanced Technology is at the forefront of driving software solutions to foster the digitisation in energy, media, mobility and commerce.
We focus on assisting in digital economic decision making. Providing transactional software layers and platforms, enriched with data. This enables both supply and demand parties to maximise the opportunities a digital ecosystem can provide.
With a proven track record in creating disruptive and future proof software, we take pride in being ahead of the curve with the products we create. The implementations span from Hydrogen refuelling to advanced media technologies, and leave new standards in the markets we enter.
- A fulltime job with a competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
- A travel & telephone compensation;
- Self-study options;
- Friday drinks and several company events annually;
- Bonus scheme in the form of extra leave days;
- Opportunity to grow, learn and be successful in a diverse team of professionals.
As QA Tester at CS Advanced Technology
- You have a bachelor degree (BA) with a strong ICT component and a self-taught mentality;
- You can conduct various types of tests and write and maintain relevant procedures;
- You can work according to agile methodology;
- You must speak and write fluent English;
- You are strong in communication and a good teamplayer, specifically with other developers;
- You are eager to learn, ambitious, and progressive;
- You are familiar with the following Tech Stack: SQL, Jira, XML (Optional/Pre: Automation testing).
CS Advanced Technology is open to all talent and that is why we ask candidates from all directions and different backgrounds to apply. A varied team creates innovative insights and -solutions. That is exactly what we are looking for at CS Advanced Technology and we are therefore curious about you and the qualities you bring. Do you want to come and work with us? Do not hesitate and apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.